- Is Hudson Community Food Pantry accepting donations during (COVID – 19)
- Yes! We have been advised by Greater Boston Food Bank that we can accept food donations. Donations can be dropped off at our back door (accessible through the parking lot located at 26 Houghton Court) on Saturdays between 8:30 am and 10:30 am OR leave them at the donation boxes at Stop & Shop or Shaw’s.
- Cereal, pasta, pasta sauce, rice, tuna, peanut butter, jelly, meals in a can (think Spaghettio’s) are great donations right now.
- Personal care items – particularly hand soap or cleaning products would be appreciated.
- Where can I drop off donations?
- We will gladly accept non perishable food items and toiletries at the HCFP. Our address is 28 Houghton Street but we ask you circle around to our back door accessible through the parking lot located at 26 Houghton Court. Look for our blue door!
- Donation boxes are also located at
- St. Michael’s Parish on Manning Street (upstairs and downstairs in the church)
- St. Luke’s Church at the rotary
- United Methodist Church on Felton Street
- St. Stephen Lutheran Church on Bolton Street
- Stop & Shop
- Paquette Family Dental on Cox Street
- If I bring my donations to the food pantry, when can I drop them off?
- We are open Tuesday and Saturday from 9 am to 10:30 am and the first Thursday of each month from 7 pm to 8:30 pm. NOTE: we are temporarily closed on Tuesday as of March 17th.
- If you are unable to bring donations during those times, please contact us at (978) 562-5280 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make other arrangements.
- Do you accept baby food/formula/diapers?
- Yes! Please watch the expiration dates on the baby food as we cannot give our clients baby food past the expiration dates.
- We can accept opened packages of diapers.
- Do you accept pet food?
- Yes! And we can accept opened bags of dog or cat food.
- Do you accept personal care items?
- Yes! Soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, laundry detergent, dish soap are in great demand at HCFP.
https://i2.wp.com/hudsoncommunityfoodpantry.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/food-donation.jpg?fit=800%2C533&ssl=1 533 800 Donna Dupre https://hudsoncommunityfoodpantry.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/hcfp-wide-cropped-600x200.png Donna Dupre2020-03-07 14:01:362020-03-20 07:42:53Donation FAQs
Hudson Community Food Pantry, Inc
28 Houghton Street
Hudson, MA 01749
Tuesdays: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Saturdays: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
First Thursday of the month:
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM