In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Hudson Community Food Pantry has taken the following precautions:
- We are now opened on Tuesdays!
- We have reopened the pantry for our clients to shop if they wish.
- We offer our clients three options – come into the pantry to shop, we offer a prepacked bag of groceries and we offer delivery on Saturdays.
- We will be open on May 23, May 26 and June 13th.
- We are setting plans in place to giving clients the choice to resume the coming into pantry to shop OR continue to receive a prepacked grocery bags.
- We are looking to resume opening on Tuesdays.
- We will follow all guidelines including requiring clients to wear a mask and prohibiting the use of reusable bags.
- We are seeing limited donations with respect to meats, bread, pastry, fruits and vegetables.
- We do offer Saturday delivery to our clients who are unable to come to HCFP.
- We are temporarily closed on Tuesdays; our Saturday hours remain the same 9 am to 10:30 am.
- We are restricting the number of volunteers inside the pantry at any given time.
- Volunteers will prepack bags of non-perishable food items for our clients.
- Eggs and cheese will still be provided.
- Meat, bread and pastry will be made available in limited quantities.
- We ask clients to remain at their cars until it is their turn to enter the pantry. A volunteer will come to you to check you in. You will still need to show your photo id and proof that you live in Hudson, Berlin or Bolton.
- We will ask each client to drive his/her car to the front of the pantry and one person from the car may come into the lobby of the pantry to select bread and/or pastry. A volunteer will be there to assist you with your selections.
- Meat and produce will be available at our back door accessible accessible through the parking lot located at 26 Houghton Court.
- If you are not feeling well or you have been quarantined, please reach out to us and we will assist you.
• Phone – (978) 562-5280 – please leave a voice mail message
• eMail – email@example.com
• Facebook Messenger – Hudson Community Food Pantry