TMF New England Chapter MLK Day of Service 2023 Hudson Food Ruck & Social/in Events, News
Please join Travis Manion Foundation Spartans nationwide by honoring Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. with our Operation Service Project in Hudson, Massachusetts.
As MLK once said, “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’” Every action makes a difference, and our Operation Legacy project brings veterans, families of fallen heroes, and motivated civilians together to deliver food items to the Hudson Community Food Pantry so that they can continue their mission to “find a permanent solution to end poverty and hunger for as long as our society struggles.”
TMF New England Chapter MLK Day of Service 2023 Hudson Food Ruck & Social
HCFP shares the passing of a longtime volunteer and dear friend/in Events, News
The Sudbury Foundation Grants Over $400,000 to to 31 Nonprofits and the Town of Sudbury/in Events, News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sonia Shah, email@example.com
The Sudbury Foundation Grants over $400,000 to 31 Nonprofits and the Town of Sudbury
June 22, 2022 (SUDBURY, Massachusetts) – The Sudbury Foundation this week announced that it has awarded $374,595 to 31 local nonprofits and $37,720 to the Town of Sudbury in its most recent round of granting for 2022.
“The Sudbury Foundation is delighted to support a wide range of organizations and projects with our most recent round of funding. The Capacity Building grants were paused during the pandemic, and we are thrilled to see so many organizations taking advantage of this opportunity to strengthen their organizations,” said Sudbury Foundation Executive Director, Sonia Shah.
Children, Youth & Family Capacity Building Grant Program
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of CM/MW: $25,000
To convert the current donor database to the National platform.
- Family Promise Metrowest: $10,000
To implement a customized case management software platform.
- Hoops and Homework: $16,000
For staff training and development tools upgrade.
- Jeff’s Place: $25,000
To hire a consultant(s) to do a complete communications assessment.
- Metrowest YMCA: $19,500
To provide resources and mental health support for full and part time staff impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- SPARK Kindness: $25,000
To hire a consultant to develop a Communications Strategy and Plan.
- The Food Project, Inc.: $15,000
To redesign the website.
- The Guild for Human Services: $25,000
To hire The Center for START Services to provide specialized training and consultation to reduce the use of emergency services.
- ThinkGive, Inc.: $22,000
To hire a consultant for leadership training.
Farm and Local Food Initiative
- Mass Food System Collaborative: $50,000 Multi-year grant
For general operating support.
The Sudbury Program Grants
- Metrowest Free Medical Program: $25,000
For general operating support.
- Town of Sudbury Summer Concert & Block Party: $7,720
To fund a Sudbury summer concert and block party in August 2022.
- Town of Sudbury Bruce Freeman Rail Trail: $30,000
To hire a consultant to assist in public art and signage project along the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail.
- Wayside Inn Foundation: $23,000
To fund the Mishoon Project, an opportunity to learn about Indigenous history and culture by making a dugout canoe using traditional methods.
Hunger Relief Grants
- A Place to Turn, Natick: $11,000
- Open Table, Maynard: $11,000
- Acton Community Supper and Food Pantry: $5,500
- Daniel’s Table, Framingham: $5,500
- Greater Framingham Community Church: $5,500
- Hudson Community Food Pantry: $5,500
- Marlborough Community Cupboard/UWTC: $5,500
- Maynard Food Pantry: $5,500
- Natick Service Council Food Pantry: $5,500
- Pearl Street Cupboard and Café, Framingham/UWTC: $5,500
- Salvation Army Food Pantry, Framingham: $5,500
- Mt Calvary Community Supper, Acton: $3,000
- My Brother’s Table-Good Shephard Parish: $3,000
- Vincent de Paul-Lincoln Food Pantry: $3,000
- Stow Food Pantry: $3,000
- Framingham Food Pantry, Hope Worldwide: $2,000
- Lucy and Joe Press Food Pantry/Jewish Fam. Service of MA: $2,000
- Leadership MetroWest: $1,595
- MetroWest Nonprofit Network: $5,000
The Sudbury Foundation is a private foundation working to transform lives and strengthen communities through grantmaking and scholarship programs in Sudbury, MA and surrounding communities. In 2021, the Foundation distributed $1.6 million in grants and scholarships to students and organizations in Sudbury, to organizations in communities surrounding Sudbury focused on Children, Youth and Families, and to organizations throughout the state of MA engaged in Farm and Local Food initiatives.
We aim to find a permanent solution to end poverty and hunger for as long as our society struggles.
Hudson Community Food Pantry, Inc.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesdays: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Saturdays: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
First Thursday of the month:
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
28 Houghton Street
Hudson, MA 01749
P.O. Box 608
Hudson, MA 01749